If you could *additionally* link to the apps page, that would be great. Last
year's ideas are still valid.

Maybe add the link with the following phrasing?

"Application ideas"

"There is also a <a href="">wishlist for new apps</a> on GNUstep's wiki."

(I'm on my phone, so putting together the full HTML blurb would be a hassle.
Sorry)