I’m pretty sure it wouldn’t be “appropriate” for me to be a mentor per se,
but if anyone wants to continue work on GS+WebKit I’ll be more than willing
to work closely with them, and semi-closely if it’s anything else.

(I haven’t discarded doing a second GSoC but given some medium-term plans
I’m not really sure I’ll be able to do it.)

— Daniel.