Hi Fred,

> On Aug 22, 2019, at 22:30, Fred Kiefer <fredkie...@gmx.de> wrote:
>
> Could you please provide some details about your system?
>
>> Am 23.08.2019 um 01:20 schrieb Patryk Laurent via Gnustep-dev
>> <gnustep-dev@gnu.org>:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> On Aarch64 when I run graphical GNUstep apps, the graphical windows and
>> elements appear but there is no text (except for on the titlebar).

I am happy to report that GNUstep graphics/text work perfectly under a
different Linux distribution on my Aarch64 Pinebook -- the Armbian distribution
to be precise.

The problem seems to be with the Pinebook's KDE Neon distribution's X server
configuration.

I also confirmed that GNUstep graphics/text work well when served over X
remotely from an Amazon a1.large Aarch64 instance.

Thank you,
Patryk