On Thu, Feb 20, 2020 at 12:35 PM Johannes Brakensiek <
johan...@brakensiek.info> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Am 18.02.20 um 23:42 schrieb Sergii Stoian:
> > Thank you for your report. I understand where problem is. I’ll look into
> it.
>
> I'd like to thank Sergii for his great work and his support.
>
> We looked into it and it was my fault as I missed to install
> libxrandr-dev as an additional dependency for this feature under Ubuntu.
>
> Once I installed this before compiling libs-back, the new features
> applied quite well. We're going to look into minor issues I think.
>
> Lot's of thanks again to Sergii!
> Johannes

Thank you for your report and kind words, Johannes.

I plan to fix some more bugs in -back and -gui related to the topic:
- get Xlib screen from root window - DisplayHeight/DisplayWidth usage is
not correct and returns old values when monitor layout changes;
- dynamic change of appicon (for non-WindowMaker users) and horizontal menu
position;
- fix position/centering of windows.

Sergii