The website should be updated sometime this weekend.  I am not sure about
the FTP stuff.   I am wondering if we should start putting the releases
elsewhere since it seems like FTP might not be built into all browsers
going forward based on what you're saying.

GC

--
Gregory Casamento
https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=352392 - Become a Patron