Hi all,
I must create a contact module, for a site, a little particular: the site
propose services that are assigned to professionals chosen by the site
administrator.
It would have to work this way: the customer write on a site and an email
arrive to the administrator; he decides which professional assign the work
to ( and send him the contact).
>From that moment the professional and customer comunicates only by the site
and on the site must stay the archive of the emails
 that they exchange (visible to the administrator).
What I would like is that the professional and the customer comunicate only
by the mail to the site, no need to use username and password: it must be
the site that manages coded mailboxes that are assigned to them but they
don't have to be in contact in others ways and don't have to ask anything
else to the customer.
Does anyone of you know if there is a cms or script already ready or similar
to this that I can modifiy?
Thank you for your suggestions