The stuff in `<arg>` may need XML escaping as appropriate, I'm just
providing an example below. Consider putting in powershell code in a
powershell script and invoking that script instead, since it's much more
straight forward to do.

<exec command="dotcover">
  <arg>analyze</arg>
  <arg>/TargetExecutable="c:\Program Files (x86)\NUnit
2.6.4\bin\nunit-console.exe"</arg>
  <arg>...</arg>
</exec>