Hi Ketan,
this is from go-server.log

2018-12-05 11:13:01,931 WARN  [130@MessageListener for
MaterialUpdateListener] MaterialDatabaseUpdater:112 - [Material Update]
Modification check failed for material: URL:
https://drl...@bitbucket.org/drl_admin/Expert.ReturnsEngineer
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to run hg pull command:
STDERR: abort: error: _ssl.c:510: error:1408F10B:SSL
routines:SSL3_GET_RECORD:wrong version number
    at com.thoughtworks.go.util.ExceptionUtils.bomb(ExceptionUtils.java:30)
    at
com.thoughtworks.go.util.ExceptionUtils.bombIf(ExceptionUtils.java:58)
    at
com.thoughtworks.go.util.ExceptionUtils.bombUnless(ExceptionUtils.java:69)
    at
com.thoughtworks.go.domain.materials.mercurial.HgCommand.modificationsSince(HgCommand.java:129)
    at
com.thoughtworks.go.config.materials.mercurial.HgMaterial.modificationsSince(HgMaterial.java:92)
    at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.service.materials.HgPoller.modificationsSince(HgPoller.java:36)
    at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.service.materials.HgPoller.modificationsSince(HgPoller.java:27)
    at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.service.MaterialService.modificationsSince(MaterialService.java:122)
    at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.materials.ScmMaterialUpdater.insertLatestOrNewModifications(ScmMaterialUpdater.java:56)
    at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.materials.MaterialDatabaseUpdater.insertLatestOrNewModifications(MaterialDatabaseUpdater.java:142)
    at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.materials.MaterialDatabaseUpdater.updateMaterialWithNewRevisions(MaterialDatabaseUpdater.java:134)
    at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.materials.MaterialDatabaseUpdater$2.doInTransaction(MaterialDatabaseUpdater.java:101)
    at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.transaction.TransactionCallback.doWithExceptionHandling(TransactionCallback.java:24)
    at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.transaction.TransactionTemplate.lambda$executeWithExceptionHandling$2(TransactionTemplate.java:44)
    at
org.springframework.transaction.support.TransactionTemplate.execute(TransactionTemplate.java:133)
    at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.transaction.TransactionTemplate.executeWithExceptionHandling(TransactionTemplate.java:41)
    at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.materials.MaterialDatabaseUpdater.updateMaterial(MaterialDatabaseUpdater.java:98)
    at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.materials.MaterialUpdateListener.onMessage(MaterialUpdateListener.java:50)
    at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.materials.MaterialUpdateListener.onMessage(MaterialUpdateListener.java:30)
    at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.messaging.activemq.JMSMessageListenerAdapter.runImpl(JMSMessageListenerAdapter.java:73)
    at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.messaging.activemq.JMSMessageListenerAdapter.run(JMSMessageListenerAdapter.java:53)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

David