Hello,

To the best of my knowledge there is no way to link Pipeline Groups to
Agents in GoCD. You would need to use either Environments or Resources to
enforce the association between the individual Pipelines and the Agents you
want them to run on.

I'm not sure why you would want to do this, though. It seems to me that
there would be greater value in having all 5 Agents available to run any
pipeline to reduce the chance of resource (Agent) contention when multiple
Pipelines within a single Group need to run around the same time.

Regards,
Jason