The debian/rpm packages only support an x84. Running on raspberry pi might
require you to use the .zip installers. You will also have to bring your
own JRE, and use the `bin/go-server install` command to install as a
service.

If there's enough interest in an arm binary (and maybe some pull requests
:), the team will be able to ship out arm installers.

- Ketan