Ignore my response. It was meant to be for another issue.

On Wed, 1 Apr, 2020, 07:04 Ketan Padegaonkar, <ketanpadegaon...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> See
> https://github.com/gocd/docker-gocd-agent-dind/issues/11#issuecomment-597775464
>
> On Wed, 1 Apr, 2020, 03:18 James Wright, <jmswrigh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Ok fixed it. having upgraded to the latest version ssl/tls support is
>> beginning to be phased out so I changed the server url property to
>> http://10.32.16.225:8153 and all is well.
>>
>> On Wednesday, March 25, 2020 at 12:54:37 PM UTC-7, James Wright wrote:
>>>
>>> I have recently been doing some cleanup of my Go Server jobs removing
>>> old pipelines, etc then I noticed that I was unable to get a response from
>>> the agents after loading the agents page. I checked the logs fro the agent
>>> and I am getting errors like the following. Any thoughts? Server and Agents
>>> are running on Windows and the windows firewall is turned off on the Go
>>> Server.
>>>
>>> 2020-03-25 11:06:05,420 ERROR [scheduler-3]
>>> AgentHTTPClientController:103 - Error occurred when agent tried to ping
>>> server:
>>> org.springframework.remoting.RemoteConnectFailureException: Could not
>>> connect to HTTP invoker remote service at [
>>> https://10.32.16.225:8154/go/remoting/remoteBuildRepository]; nested
>>> exception is org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connect to
>>> 10.32.16.225:8154 [/10.32.16.225] failed: Connection refused: connect
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.remoting.httpinvoker.HttpInvokerClientInterceptor.convertHttpInvokerAccessException(HttpInvokerClientInterceptor.java:215)
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.remoting.httpinvoker.HttpInvokerClientInterceptor.invoke(HttpInvokerClientInterceptor.java:153)
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:179)
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:213)
>>> at com.sun.proxy.$Proxy10.ping(Unknown Source)
>>> at
>>> com.thoughtworks.go.agent.AgentHTTPClientController.ping(AgentHTTPClientController.java:98)
>>> at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor7.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>> at
>>> java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>> at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.scheduling.support.ScheduledMethodRunnable.run(ScheduledMethodRunnable.java:65)
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.scheduling.support.DelegatingErrorHandlingRunnable.run(DelegatingErrorHandlingRunnable.java:54)
>>> at
>>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:515)
>>> at
>>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:305)
>>> at
>>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:305)
>>> at
>>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
>>> at
>>> java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
>>> at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
>>> Caused by: org.apache.http.conn.HttpHostConnectException: Connect to
>>> 10.32.16.225:8154 [/10.32.16.225] failed: Connection refused: connect
>>> at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.conn.DefaultHttpClientConnectionOperator.connect(DefaultHttpClientConnectionOperator.java:159)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.conn.PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager.connect(PoolingHttpClientConnectionManager.java:373)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.establishRoute(MainClientExec.java:394)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.execchain.MainClientExec.execute(MainClientExec.java:237)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.execchain.ProtocolExec.execute(ProtocolExec.java:185)
>>> at org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RetryExec.execute(RetryExec.java:89)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.execchain.RedirectExec.execute(RedirectExec.java:110)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.client.InternalHttpClient.doExecute(InternalHttpClient.java:185)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.http.impl.client.CloseableHttpClient.execute(CloseableHttpClient.java:83)
>>> at
>>> com.thoughtworks.go.agent.common.ssl.GoAgentServerHttpClient.execute(GoAgentServerHttpClient.java:54)
>>> at
>>> com.thoughtworks.go.agent.GoHttpClientHttpInvokerRequestExecutor.doExecuteRequest(GoHttpClientHttpInvokerRequestExecutor.java:78)
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.remoting.httpinvoker.AbstractHttpInvokerRequestExecutor.executeRequest(AbstractHttpInvokerRequestExecutor.java:137)
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.remoting.httpinvoker.HttpInvokerClientInterceptor.executeRequest(HttpInvokerClientInterceptor.java:202)
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.remoting.httpinvoker.HttpInvokerClientInterceptor.executeRequest(HttpInvokerClientInterceptor.java:184)
>>> at
>>> org.springframework.remoting.httpinvoker.HttpInvokerClientInterceptor.invoke(HttpInvokerClientInterceptor.java:150)
>>> ... 15 common frames omitted
>>> Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
>>> at java.base/java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connect0(Native Method)
>>> at java.base/java.net
>>> .PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(PlainSocketImpl.java:101)
>>> at java.base/java.net
>>> .AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:399)
>>> at java.base/java.net
>>> .AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:242)
>>> at java.base/java.net
>>> .AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:224)
>>> at java.base/java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:403)
>>> at java.base/java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:591)
>>> at
>>> org.apache.http.conn.ssl.SSLConnectionSocketFactory.connectSocket(SSLConnectionSocketFactory.java:339)
>>> at