Hi kritika,
Yes, I went through this link. But it states everything about 'artifacts
low disk space'. I do not face the Artifact Disk Space issue, I faced *Database
disk space low *issue.
Attaching screenshot for reference:

[image: Screenshot from 2020-04-17 12-40-08.png]

I have a hard disk of 20GB attached at /data location for artifacts and
have also followed Auto Delete Artifacts
<https://docs.gocd.org/19.10.0/faq/admin_out_of_disk_space.html#auto-delete-artifacts>
 configuration
already:

[image: Screenshot from 2020-04-17 12-47-47.png]

Is there something more that I could have missed?

Thank you.

--

CONFIDENTIALITY. This email and any attachments are confidential to Alef
Edge Inc., and may also be privileged, except where the email states it can