All,

We are facing issues with pipeline trigger and it takes almost 4 mins to
reflect in UI. Can someone faced this issue before.

Already, i have looked upon the below url and couldnt see this issue
reported.

https://docs.gocd.org/current/installation/performance_tuning.html

Let me know, if there are any other suggestions.

Also, we have more than 3 yr old data and is there any specific
recommendation to improve the overall performance w.r.t data.

Thanks,

Bala