Hi there,

we have pipelines defined via config repositories and we have a ruby script
triggering API calls on demand to reconfigure some parameters and
environment variables. Can this even work with config repositories? I'm
wondering now, because we are getting an error when editing some parameters
via a call to https://api.gocd.org/current/#edit-pipeline-config. Our
server is 20.2.0 currently and the call returns:

put: https://gocdserver:8154/go/api/admin/pipelines/mypipeline
Something did not work, the pipelines may remain in partially wrong state:
422 Unprocessable Entity
Detail: {
"message" : "Can not operate on pipeline 'mypipeline' as it is defined
remotely in 'https://<svn repo URL here> at 9580'."
}

Would be nice if some can give us an quick answer, before we spend to much
time on a script which will not work this way anyways. Thanks in advance!

Regards
Julia