Hello Sushma,

What errors are you seeing on the Agents? Is the error the same every time?
Are both Agents failing with the same error or are the errors different?
Are all Pipelines failing on these 2 Agents or just some of them?

We are not likely to be able to help without more details around the
specifics of your scenario and the issues that you are facing.

Regards,
Jason