Hi team,

We are using GoCD 22.3.0 the latest version and we always have the issue
of "building(cancelled)" state on agents.
We usually restart the go agent service by logging into the agents when
this issue happens.
And now we are trying to resolve this issue using "Kill running tasks" api,
but the below command is not resolving the issue and not giving any
response.
Any suggestion/solution on this would be really helpful for us.

*curl
'https://ci.example.com/go/api/agents/adb9540a-b954-4571-9d9b-2f330739d4da/kill_running_tasks'

\ -u 'username:password' \ -H 'Accept: application/vnd.go.cd.v7+json' -H

Thanks,
Srikala Rekapalli.
DevOps.