Hello!

I thought I had posted this and apparently didn't finish it. If there is a
duplicate, apologies, I couldn't find it today.

After upgrading to 22.3 and setting up the IIS reverse proxy, I can do 99%
of things, but there are a few issues such as editing the xml file that
will throw an error when saving unless I change back to http/8153. In the
logs I see an error that the http origin header didn't match the
request.base_url along with the following lines:

*ActionController::InvalidAuthenticityToken
(ActionController::InvalidAuthenticityToken):  actionpack (6.1.7)
lib/action_controller/metal/request_forgery_protection.rb:211:in
`handle_unverified_request'actionpack (6.1.7)
lib/action_controller/metal/request_forgery_protection.rb:243:in
`handle_unverified_request'actionpack (6.1.7)
lib/action_controller/metal/request_forgery_protection.rb:238:in
`verify_authenticity_token'*
I'm not sure how to resolve the issue since everything generally works. I
can do my updates over 8153 but it seems a little backwards to have to
authenticate on an unsecure channel to make a change that I'm not trusted
to make because I might be forging the token.

Any ideas on how I can get around this? I'd think it was the reverse proxy
but it all works properly outside this, as far as I can tell. And I'm doing
the reverse proxy straight out of the Microsoft setup
instructions/recommendations so nothing fancy there.

Thanks!