Hello Sunny,

Have you had a look at the sample pipeline that you can see in the gocd
dashboard ?

Have a look at how GoCD itself used GoCD for its own build, test and
release here: https://build.gocd.org/ ( click the guest login).

Do you already have a CI setup for your software using some other tool? Do
share a bit about your software product ( tech stack)  so that we can
discuss how to get that working in GoCD. Typically, GoCD encourages us to
perform CI actions via a shell script.

— Sriram