I have a large (a few GB) Git repository which is used in N pipelines. This
results in the repository being checked out N times for each pipeline which
in turn occupies a lot of disk space on the agent. Therefore I would like
to reuse the repository between pipelines. Is there a way to specify an SCM
destination path starting from the top level pipelie folder
(/var/lib/go-agent/pipelines) rather than
/var/lib/go-agent/pipelines/<pipeline name>? Specifying destination = '..'
in the material properties is intentionally prohibited and doesn;t pass the
validation check.
Currently I'm thinking of using symlinks but having an option to set this
in GoCD in the first place would be much cleaner and reliable.

Many thanks.