Hello,
I am trying to create a Discord plugin as a task plugin. It should send a
message to discord webhook with data about all previous stages and Material
changes that triggered the pipeline.

I have 90% of it done, but I am missing how can I get the previous stages
info from plugin. I tried to query requestBody, but it has only environment
variables and config for Discord webhook. I uploaded the body contents I am
getting.

Basically, I need this Json. Any idea how to get it?

*{  "PipelineChange":  [    {      "Index": 111,      "Author": "John",
  "Changed_Files":[        "Assets/Code/Test.cs",
"Assets/Code/Foo.cs"      ]    },    {      "Index": 112,      "Author":
"Jane",      "Changed_Files":[        "Assets/Code/Bar.cs"      ]    }  ],
"Previous_Stages":[    {      "Name": "Build Windows",      "State":
"Passed"    },    {      "Name": "Build Mac",      "State": "Failed"    }
]}*

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/go-cd/9cdce37c-de8f-472b-a6a6-5568226f55f5n%40googlegroups.com.
{
  "context": {
    "workingDirectory": "pipelines\\Pine-Steamworks",
    "environmentVariables": {
      "GO_SERVER_URL": "http://localhost:8153/go";,
      "GO_REVISION": "31",
      "GO_FROM_REVISION": "31",
      "GO_AGENT_RESOURCES": "es-windows,seum-windows",
      "GO_PIPELINE_LABEL": "5",
      "GO_STAGE_NAME": "Discord-Upload",
      "GO_MATERIAL_URL": "<URL Value>",
      "GO_PIPELINE_GROUP_NAME": "defaultGroup",
      "GO_PIPELINE_NAME": "Pine-Steamworks",
      "GO_STAGE_COUNTER": "1",
      "GO_MATERIAL_HAS_CHANGED": "false",
      "GO_PIPELINE_COUNTER": "5",