Hello!

I'm trying to manage a pool of users that is going to change over time and
their permissions across multiple GoCD servers. (regional server split)

I can add a group into permissions using the LDAP plugin, but it doesn't
seem initially like the user permissions are inherited or managed by that
group membership. Is it possible to do group based permissions from AD or
does it have to be per-user?

I'm trying to minimize work since we'll have to manually replicate the
roles and permissions across several servers.

Thanks!