Ahh, sorry, probably my bad. I deleted the Dojofile because it was not
maintained, and I do not personally know/use Dojo (nor does anyone else
that does is currently helping to maintain GoCD).

But did not realise that https://github.com/kudulab/docker-gocd-dojo was
pointing to a Dockerfile in the main GoCD repo which then has a circular
reference back to that other repo.

You can see what that file looked like at
https://github.com/gocd/gocd/commit/f781174615857753767711fdc9a762fbf1b0ee2a
however
- close to zero chance it is still working with current GoCD master (4
years old)
- it's not built for arm64 so will be horrifically slow on Apple Silicon
(if relevant)
- image uses an EOL Centos 8

I'll remove the reference from developer.gocd.org since the dojo image
appears unmaintained now.

If you are looking for an "opinionated" container image with tools
pre-installed that is still maintained you could directly use
https://hub.docker.com/r/gocddev/gocd-dev-build/tags?page=&page_size=&ordering=&name=centos

docker run -it gocddev/gocd-dev-build:centos-9-v3.17.18 bash -l

Personally I just use brew+mise <https://mise.jdx.dev/> to manage tools
locally, as I dont like the overhead from running in a container on MacOS.

-Chad