Thank you Chad,

I dig into GoCD Server logs before DB locked.

*I always found many ERROR messages below.*

2024-09-10 08:14:09,413 WARN  [118@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: ar-eod-service-deploy-prod. Possible Reasons: (1)
Upstream pipelines have not been built yet. (2) Materials do not match
between configuration and build-cause.
2024-09-10 08:14:09,416 WARN  [120@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: thinslice-eligibility-service-deploy-nonProd. Possible
Reasons: (1) Upstream pipelines have not been built yet. (2) Materials do
not match between configuration and build-cause.
2024-09-10 08:14:09,437 WARN  [122@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: mercury-bff-order-prod. Possible Reasons: (1) Upstream
pipelines have not been built yet. (2) Materials do not match between
configuration and build-cause.
2024-09-10 08:14:09,441 WARN  [121@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: digital-help-ios-payment-publish-6.11. Possible
Reasons: (1) Upstream pipelines have not been built yet. (2) Materials do
not match between configuration and build-cause.
2024-09-10 08:14:09,446 WARN  [121@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: collections-litigation-web-keyfong-ka-deploy-prod.
Possible Reasons: (1) Upstream pipelines have not been built yet. (2)
Materials do not match between configuration and build-cause.
2024-09-10 08:14:09,447 WARN  [113@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: sonarqube-venus-backend. Possible Reasons: (1)
Upstream pipelines have not been built yet. (2) Materials do not match
between configuration and build-cause.
2024-09-10 08:14:09,449 WARN  [118@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: collections-enforcement-bff-deploy-qa. Possible
Reasons: (1) Upstream pipelines have not been built yet. (2) Materials do
not match between configuration and build-cause.
2024-09-10 08:14:09,451 WARN  [122@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: ar-eod-cdc-deploy-prod. Possible Reasons: (1) Upstream
pipelines have not been built yet. (2) Materials do not match between
configuration and build-cause.
2024-09-10 08:14:09,472 WARN  [114@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: deep-product-deploy-prod. Possible Reasons: (1)
Upstream pipelines have not been built yet. (2) Materials do not match
between configuration and build-cause.
2024-09-10 08:14:09,480 WARN  [121@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: portal-goloyalty-digital-campaign-prod-deployment.
Possible Reasons: (1) Upstream pipelines have not been built yet. (2)
Materials do not match between configuration and build-cause.
2024-09-10 08:14:09,503 WARN  [117@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: collections-frontend-notification-service-deploy-qa.
Possible Reasons: (1) Upstream pipelines have not been built yet. (2)
Materials do not match between configuration and build-cause.
2024-09-10 08:14:09,512 ERROR [117@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:220 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: ar-loan-job-deploy-prod
com.thoughtworks.go.server.service.dd.MaxBackTrackLimitReachedException:
Maximum Backtracking limit reached while trying to resolve revisions for
material
DependencyMaterialConfig{pipelineName='ar-loan-job-deploy-nonProd',
stageName='Deployment-uat'}
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.service.dd.DependencyFanInNode.hasMoreInstances(DependencyFanInNode.java:233)
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.service.dd.DependencyFanInNode.fillNextRevisions(DependencyFanInNode.java:122)
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.service.dd.DependencyFanInNode.handleNeedMoreRevisions(DependencyFanInNode.java:83)
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.service.dd.DependencyFanInNode.initRevision(DependencyFanInNode.java:75)
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.service.dd.DependencyFanInNode.populateRevisions(DependencyFanInNode.java:61)
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.service.dd.FanInGraph.initChildren(FanInGraph.java:311)
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.service.dd.FanInGraph.computeRevisions(FanInGraph.java:174)
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.service.PipelineService.getRevisionsBasedOnDependencies(PipelineService.java:219)
at com.thoughtworks.go.server.service.AutoBuild.fanInOn(AutoBuild.java:108)
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.service.AutoBuild.onModifications(AutoBuild.java:67)
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.scheduling.BuildCauseProducerService.newProduceBuildCause(BuildCauseProducerService.java:191)
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.scheduling.BuildCauseProducerService.newProduceBuildCause(BuildCauseProducerService.java:148)
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.scheduling.BuildCauseProducerService.autoSchedulePipeline(BuildCauseProducerService.java:110)
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.scheduling.ScheduleCheckListener.onMessage(ScheduleCheckListener.java:44)
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.scheduling.ScheduleCheckListener.onMessage(ScheduleCheckListener.java:24)
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.messaging.activemq.JMSMessageListenerAdapter.runImpl(JMSMessageListenerAdapter.java:83)
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.messaging.activemq.JMSMessageListenerAdapter.run(JMSMessageListenerAdapter.java:63)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

*And When DB locked, There were messages below*

2024-09-10 08:14:18,425 INFO  [qtp1814840342-32487118] Stage:236 - Stage is
being completed by transition id: 2129759
2024-09-10 08:14:18,623 WARN  [121@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: application-domain-security-group-prod. Possible
Reasons: (1) Upstream pipelines have not been built yet. (2) Materials do
not match between configuration and build-cause.
2024-09-10 08:14:18,626 WARN  [117@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: collections-enforcement-bff-deploy-prod. Possible
Reasons: (1) Upstream pipelines have not been built yet. (2) Materials do
not match between configuration and build-cause.
2024-09-10 08:14:18,632 WARN  [118@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: collections-enforcement-service-deploy-qa. Possible
Reasons: (1) Upstream pipelines have not been built yet. (2) Materials do
not match between configuration and build-cause.
2024-09-10 08:14:18,637 WARN  [115@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: collections-litigation-ka-bff-deploy-prod. Possible
Reasons: (1) Upstream pipelines have not been built yet. (2) Materials do
not match between configuration and build-cause.
2024-09-10 08:14:18,641 WARN  [120@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: collections-recovery-work-list-deploy-qa. Possible
Reasons: (1) Upstream pipelines have not been built yet. (2) Materials do
not match between configuration and build-cause.
2024-09-10 08:14:18,644 WARN  [116@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] JDBCExceptionReporter:233 - SQL Error: 90098,
SQLState: 90098
2024-09-10 08:14:18,644 WARN  [115@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] JDBCExceptionReporter:233 - SQL Error: 90098,
SQLState: 90098
2024-09-10 08:14:18,660 ERROR [115@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] JDBCExceptionReporter:234 - The database has been
closed [90098-200]
2024-09-10 08:14:18,658 ERROR [116@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] JDBCExceptionReporter:234 - The database has been
closed [90098-200]
2024-09-10 08:14:18,647 WARN  [122@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: collections-litigation-web-ka-deploy-prod. Possible
2024-09-10 08:14:18,644 WARN  [121@MessageListener for
2024-09-10 08:14:18,660 ERROR [121@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] JDBCExceptionReporter:234 - The database has been
closed [90098-200]
2024-09-10 08:14:18,665 WARN  [122@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: collections-onescreen-cdc-deploy-uat. Possible
2024-09-10 08:14:18,686 WARN  [114@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] JDBCExceptionReporter:233 - SQL Error: 90098,
SQLState: 90098
2024-09-10 08:14:18,696 WARN  [119@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: collections-recovery-web-ui-deploy-qa. Possible
2024-09-10 08:14:18,686 ERROR [114@MessageListener for
2024-09-10 08:14:18,706 WARN  [122@MessageListener for
2024-09-10 08:14:18,706 ERROR [122@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] JDBCExceptionReporter:234 - The database has been
closed [90098-200]
2024-09-10 08:14:18,713 WARN  [119@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:175 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: mercury-bff-report-test-env. Possible Reasons: (1)
2024-09-10 08:14:18,715 WARN  [118@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] JDBCExceptionReporter:233 - SQL Error: 90098,
SQLState: 90098
2024-09-10 08:14:18,719 ERROR [116@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:220 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: collections-litigation-cdc-deploy-qa
org.springframework.dao.DataAccessResourceFailureException: Hibernate
operation: could not execute query; SQL [SELECT materials.id FROM
pipelineMaterialRevisions INNER JOIN pipelines ON
pipelineMaterialRevisions.pipelineId = pipelines.id INNER JOIN
modifications on modifications.id  = pipelineMaterialRevisions.torevisionId
INNER JOIN materials on modifications.materialId = materials.id WHERE
materials.id = ? AND pipelineMaterialRevisions.toRevisionId >= ? AND
pipelineMaterialRevisions.fromRevisionId <= ? AND pipelines.name = ? GROUP
BY materials.id;]; The database has been closed [90098-200]; nested
exception is org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLNonTransientConnectionException: The
database has been closed [90098-200]
at
org.springframework.jdbc.support.SQLExceptionSubclassTranslator.doTranslate(SQLExceptionSubclassTranslator.java:79)
at
org.springframework.jdbc.support.AbstractFallbackSQLExceptionTranslator.translate(AbstractFallbackSQLExceptionTranslator.java:73)
at
org.springframework.jdbc.support.AbstractFallbackSQLExceptionTranslator.translate(AbstractFallbackSQLExceptionTranslator.java:82)
at
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateAccessor.convertJdbcAccessException(HibernateAccessor.java:428)
at
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateAccessor.convertHibernateAccessException(HibernateAccessor.java:414)
at
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateTemplate.doExecute(HibernateTemplate.java:416)
at
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateTemplate.execute(HibernateTemplate.java:342)
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.persistence.MaterialRepository.hasPipelineEverRunWith(MaterialRepository.java:853)
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.materials.MaterialChecker.hasPipelineEverRunWith(MaterialChecker.java:100)
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.scheduling.BuildCauseProducerService.newProduceBuildCause(BuildCauseProducerService.java:186)
[...]
Caused by: org.h2.jdbc.JdbcSQLNonTransientConnectionException: The database
has been closed [90098-200]
at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:622)
at org.h2.message.DbException.getJdbcSQLException(DbException.java:429)
at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:205)
at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:181)
at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:170)
at org.h2.engine.Database.checkPowerOff(Database.java:506)
at org.h2.command.Command.executeQuery(Command.java:224)
at
org.h2.jdbc.JdbcPreparedStatement.executeQuery(JdbcPreparedStatement.java:114)
at
org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:122)
at
org.apache.commons.dbcp2.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:122)
at org.hibernate.jdbc.AbstractBatcher.getResultSet(AbstractBatcher.java:208)
at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.getResultSet(Loader.java:1953)
at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQuery(Loader.java:802)
at
org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doQueryAndInitializeNonLazyCollections(Loader.java:274)
at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.doList(Loader.java:2542)
at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.listIgnoreQueryCache(Loader.java:2276)
at org.hibernate.loader.Loader.list(Loader.java:2271)
at org.hibernate.loader.custom.CustomLoader.list(CustomLoader.java:316)
at org.hibernate.impl.SessionImpl.listCustomQuery(SessionImpl.java:1842)
at org.hibernate.impl.AbstractSessionImpl.list(AbstractSessionImpl.java:165)
at org.hibernate.impl.SQLQueryImpl.list(SQLQueryImpl.java:157)
at
com.thoughtworks.go.server.persistence.MaterialRepository.lambda$hasPipelineEverRunWith$10(MaterialRepository.java:876)
at
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateTemplate.doExecute(HibernateTemplate.java:411)
... 11 common frames omitted
2024-09-10 08:14:18,719 ERROR [121@MessageListener for
ScheduleCheckListener] BuildCauseProducerService:220 - Error while
scheduling pipeline: ar-loan-infrastructure-rds-snapshot-prod
[...]
at org.h2.message.DbException.get(DbException.java:194)
at org.h2.engine.Session.getTransaction(Session.java:1792)
at org.h2.engine.Session.startStatementWithinTransaction(Session.java:1815)
at org.h2.command.Command.executeQuery(Command.java:190)
[...]

Best Regards,
Komgrit