My dear Braz,
I  writing this from yhe hospitalwhere I have been for ovet 2 hours. They are 
attending to me well /  so too my daughter Josey and son,  Clyde who is with me 
atthe hospital.
Thanks for your request for prayers whoch I deeply appreciate.
Woth warm regards and love.

Mervyn
Heading for my 09th!!!
Sent from my iPhone

> On 11 Sep 2026, at 10:45, Braz Menezes <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Dear Friends,
> I am writing to request your collective prayers for the quick recovery of our 
> dear friend and colleague, Mervyn. He has not been too well recently and his 
> condition appears to have deteriorated.
> I cannot give you more details right now, as I am trying to follow up on a 
> message relayed to me.
> 
> Thank you
> 
> Braz Menezes,(Matata Books) Toronto
> 
> --
> *** Please be polite and on-topic in your posts. ***
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "The Goa Book Club" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion, visit 
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/goa-book-club/F8B2D96C-6B38-45C3-98F8-5255DA9B08B6%40gmail.com.

-- 
*** Please be polite and on-topic in your posts. ***
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The 
Goa Book Club" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/goa-book-club/28BCD754-A40C-4EFD-9415-07E16C429E9D%40gmail.com.

Reply via email to