Thanks John. I'd appreciate that very much.
Best wishes,
Luis
_____________________________
Dr. Luis Francisco Dias
Casa da Moeda
Near Head Post Office
Panaji, Goa - 403001
INDIA

Tel: (+91) 9011051950
http://luisdias.wordpress.com
http://www.childsplayindia.org

    On Wednesday, 3 May 2023 at 11:44:09 GMT+5:30, John de Figueiredo
<johnde...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

 Dear Luis,I will look for it and send you the link.John

Sent from my iPhone

On May 3, 2023, at 12:39 AM, 'Luis Dias' via Goa-Research-Net