Dear all,
This is hideously off-topic and egregious use of aggregate lists but as a
long-time member, I hope you forgive me for giving a shout-out to my new novel
'Notes on a Marriage,' published by Speaking Tiger which will be out shortly in
bookshops, but it is available for pre-order on Amazon.
Some thoughts on the book are featured here on Gomantak Times.
"Selma adds, “Themes of forgiveness are very important to me. Forgiving
ourselves and those who inhabit our private spaces. Increasingly, I find myself
living in a world of white noise where everyone is a justice warrior but when I
look at the brittle nature of their interactions, they come across as totally
lacking in empathy, compassion and forgiveness. I think, we have lost the
subtle art of nuance in relationships, we have a very poor understanding of the
work it takes to build relationships. This book explores how forgiveness and
compassion is one of the threads that holds a marriage together.”
Notes on a writer who has Goa in her heart

|  |  |

|  |
Notes on a writer who has Goa in her heart

GT Digital

MAYA ROSE FERNANDES Selma Carvalho’s three non-fiction works – Into the
Diaspora Wilderness (2010), A Railway Ru...

The Amazon
linkhttps://www.amazon.in/Notes-Marriage-Novel-Selma-Carvalho/dp/9354477070/ref=sr_1_5?qid=1704895534&refinements=p_27%3ASelma+Carvalho&s=books&sr=1-5

All best wishes,Selma