Promoting a book can be a tough job. Readers (specially in Goa) tend to
wake up late to the potential of even an interesting or useful title.
Which is why we have so many chasing out-of-print titles too late in the
day.
This task is not made any easier by comments, which may or may not convert
into actual sales. I understand that getting books across internationally
can be both tough and costly....
It's also often assumed that a title with a big label behind it is
necessarily a fine book, but others are not. See *Literature in a Time of
Conglomeration*
https://plus.thebulwark.com/p/literature-in-a-time-of-conglomeration
These are my personal views after dabbling in publishing since 2007. FN