Dear Esteemed Scholars and Distinguished Members of this Forum,
My name is João Desouza, and I am a Goan 17 year old student attending the
British School of the Netherlands currently in the research phase of an
academic research project (as part of the British EPQ qualification)  that
I’m conducting in the pursuit of greater exploring my origins and
conducting high quality research. It is entitled: ‘To what extent did the
Portuguese colonial legal framework in Goa detrimentally impact the
wellbeing of the local population?' Integrally, I am striving to explore
the duality of Portuguese colonialism in Goa, recognizing the unique
benefits as well as disadvantages of Colonial rule in Goa.

As such, I would greatly appreciate any interest from any scholars or
academics in this forum whom are willing to aid my primary research and
offer valuable insight by participating in an interview. The information I
gather from this interview will be accordingly cited, with credit given to
the interviewee in the essay I am submitting in June discussing my project.
Once again, this would be a significant aid to my project, and a stepping
stone in my pursuit of understanding Goa's rich history. Furthermore, I
would also greatly appreciate any aid with my secondary research, hence if
anybody has any relevant academic literature or books pertaining to my
project to recommend, this would be a considerable aid.

Please respond or contact me via email if you would be willing and able to
participate in an interview or offer any appropriate assistance to my
project.
Kind regards,
João Oslando Xavier Desouza