I read your thesis and I have many observations to make, the first
being post-colonial. It is a category made critical by writers in
general and when applied to your work as a major theoretical frame it
fits in some way, but leaves out an entire theoretical world they
represented.
If it interests you, we could discuss this theme and some other
themes. Let me take a second look at the thesis with authors chosen
and not chosen. All the best.
William Robert Da Silva