Dear Filipa,
Would love to read your article and have the link to the conference. I am at Yale and would have attended it had I known about it. Would you mind sharing with me the name of the Department at Yale that organized the meeting? I will ask them to place me in their mailing list.
Thank you.
John M. de Figueiredo
Sent from my iPhone