Hello everyone,

Of course all these human remains have to be returned, and properly laid to
rest. Yet, I wonder if all African countries want to receive these tokens
of former oppression. I have been involved in conferences in Africa, where
these issues are discussed. It is not a simple issue.
Joana

Helga Do Rosario Gomes <helgadorosa...@gmail.com> escreveu (segunda,
6/05/2024 à(s) 17:51):