Dear João Paulo,
Can your friend drop the CD s in Fontinhas,
at Alliance Française,Panjim

at
Ajenor ,Ground Floor,
Rua 31 de Janeiro,
Fontainhas,Panjim,Goa-403001.
Tel 0832-2420049
bet 10-12.30. 3.00-5.00 pm.
It's a red house gr plus 1 exactly behind Mary Immaculate School,adjoining
the playground.
There are 2 entrances ,one leading from 31 Jan Rd. And the other one from
the side.
You can see it on instagram and facebook.
Please keep.it with Evelise the Administrator or Suresh..office assistant.
The Mararhi Library is next door painted
bright yellow.
Please haven't marked JP Cota

They can be collected  by your friends
whenever they pass by.