Dear Stevan

Do you mean I may be allowed to post in the future, or do you intend
to leave specific instructions regarding me ?    :-)

Well,  thanks a lot for the work done.

Amicalement

Bernard

PS You may choose not to post this one either :-)

--
             Après la bulle Internet, la bulle financière ...
                   Et bientôt la bulle des brevets

  bernard.l...@datcha.net       ,_  /\o    \o/    gsm  +33 6 6206 1693
  http://www.datcha.net/       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  tel  +33 1 3056 1693
                 CAGED BEHIND WINDOWS or FREE WITH LINUX