I wouldn't want to let Stevan look like he stands alone here.

I am terrified by such statements as those made here by Mr. Belenkiy (whom, by
the way, I do not know).

These statements are not only peremptory, but they take us back 15 years in the
dark ages of the nascent OA era.

I admire Stevan for responding to such uninformed arrogance. It is a pity that
this person has not even tried to get some reliable information prior to swarm
into this forum, wasting everybody's time.

Bernard Rentier
Chair, EOS
http://www.openscholarship.org