My reaction: thank you, Jeffrey Beall! - both for the important
service of tracking those predatory open access publishers, and for
exposing this attempt to discredit you. Bravo!

Further applause on IJPE:
http://poeticeconomics.blogspot.ca/2012/12/a-huge-thank-you-to-jeffrey-beall.html

best,

Heather Morrison, PhD
The Imaginary Journal of Poetic Economics
http://poeticeconomics.blogspot.com