No, any upswing in 2008 is not the result of the formation of OASPA.  My simple
point was that the growth was clearly not the result of membership of OASPA as
the chart extended to before the creation of OASPA.  Hans has pointed out the
obvious interpretation of the chart - as supported by the text given by OASPA.
Also the data are now available.

And I've seen nobody complain about 'scholarly critiques' so I'm not sure why
Heather has put that into the mix.

David