Thanks Ghislaine for making me think that an even stronger support to open
access from the SSH community followed a "tribune" in the French nemspaper Le
monde:
Qui a peur de l'open access ? Arguments pour l’accès ouvert aux résultats de la
recherche
http://www.lemonde.fr/sciences/article/2013/03/15/qui-a-peur-de-l-open-acces_1848930_1650684.html

If you are not afraid, you can all help us energize the (not so much) sleeping
French academic space by signing the text (do your best to understand it ;-))
"I love Open Access"

"I love open access" http://iloveopenaccess.org

Laurent

Le 18 mars 2013 à 17:02, Ghislaine Chartron a écrit :

> For information:
>
> Open access: Scientific work and public debate in the Humanities and Social
> Sciences, threatened by measures recommended by the European Commission
> Open letter from the editors of French language journals in the humanities
> and social sciences to the Minister of Higher Education and Research, the
> Minister of Culture and Communication, the presidents of universities and
> grandes écoles, and heads of major research institutions
>
> Motion and  List of the first 110 signatories (last updated on March 18,
> 2013) :
>
> http://www.openaccess-shs.info/motion-en/
>

> --

Laurent Romary