I have just published a new update in the DOAJ News Service about the
legacy data in DOAJ:
https://doajournals.wordpress.com/2014/07/14/a-few-notes-about-our-legacy-data/

"That the data is so regularly used places a responsibility at DOAJ’s
door to ensure that the level of data quality is high. This is a
responsibility that we take seriously and so I thought it worth
clarifying a few points about the DOAJ data."

--
We rely solely on donations from the community. To support our work, go to:
http://doaj.org/supportDoaj

Follow us: Twitter <https://twitter.com/DOAJplus>   Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/DirectoryofOpenAccessJournals>   LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/3011192>

Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) is an independent service managed
by a not-for-profit company Infrastructure Services for Open Access C.I.C.
<http://is4oa.org/about/> Company registration no. 8307499. VAT no: DK
35153470.