In his blog, Jeffrey Beall writes:

"I am not too surprised to find a journal that advertises fake impact
factors and does a four-day peer review included in DOAJ:.."

This is totally mean spirited. This is small.

DOAJ relies on all of us, and in fact regularly asks for people to
review the quality of journals. If Mr. Beall devoted a small fraction of
his admirable energy to helping DOAJ weed out bad journals, rather than
bask in total negativism, we would all be better off.

Jean-Claude Guédon

--

Jean-Claude Guédon
Professeur titulaire