Eric,

What is the significance of 0.8% (83/10,429) ?
What useful metrics can you draw from that ?
Why would Springer deserve a kudo ? Just for "transparency"?
What's new if it becomes clear that double-dipping means taking underfunded
academic institutions for a ride ?

Greetings,

Bernard
BernardRentier
Hon. Rector, Université de Liège, Belgium