I've been an observer from the sidelines of the Open Access world these
past many years, but am still a 'newbie'.  So don't hesitate to correct
anything I have wrong or wrongly stated.

I'm proposing the development of a tool or set of tools that can more
accurately measure a body of work as to how many of its articles are open
accessible.  I'm sharing a proposal to OASPA that perhaps they or they in
concert with others could support the development of such a tool or
tools.

My proposal is at:  Proposal to OASPA and others for a tool that assesses
accessibility
<https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/proposal-oaspa-open-access-scholarly-publishers-association-john-dove?>

Some of the genesis of this idea is described in a post I drafted in June
at:

Overcoming Inertia in Green Open Access
<https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/accelerating-open-access-adoption-john-dove?>

-John Dove