From: goal-boun...@eprints.org [mailto:goal-boun...@eprints.org] On Behalf Of
Barbaros Akkurt
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 5:22 AM
To: goal@eprints.org
Subject: [GOAL] Another, totally free, electronic journal from Turkey

Hello,
I have seen reports about cost-effective journal projects in this
communication, so I decided to tell you about three open access (Open Journal
Systems) journal efforts of mine.

1) Journal of the Turkish Chemical Society, Section A: Chemistry (active for
two years, accepting articles about chemistry):
http://dergipark.ulakbim.gov.tr/jotcsa; e-mail: jot...@turchemsoc.org

2) Journal of the Turkish Chemical Society, Section B: Chemical Engineering (in
progress): http://dergipark.ulakbim.gov.tr/jotcsb;
e-mail: jot...@turchemsoc.org

3) Journal of the Turkish Chemical Society, Section C: Chemical Education (in
progress): http://dergipark.ulakbim.gov.tr/jotcsc; e-mail:
jot...@turchemsoc.org

Please feel free to distribute the effort and join our mailing list by sending
an e-mail.

Thank you for your interest over our humble effort.

Regards
Barbaros Akkurt, PhD
Managing Editor
Istanbul-Turkey