Dear List Members,

I work as a project manager for UTS ePRESS (contact details below) at the
University of Technology Sydney and was hoping someone may have some
information about the legitimacy or not of a website called "QOAM" or "Quality
Open Access Market".

Our journal managers, editors and authors are being sent personalised emails
asking them to go to the QOAM site to evaluate journals.

Does anyone know any more about this site and would you recommend us
notifying/warning our authors/editors from going there?

Many thanks and regards,

Scott

Scott Abbott |Project Manager UTS eScholarship & UTS
ePRESS<http://epress.lib.uts.edu.au/> | UTS:LIBRARY | University of Technology
Sydney |
Tel +61 2 9514 3681 | Fax +61 2 9514 3687 | E mailto:
scott.abb...@uts.edu.au<mailto:scott.abb...@uts.edu.au> |
http://epress.lib.uts.edu.au/

UTS CRICOS Provider Code: 00099F
confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, use, disseminate,
distribute or copy this message or
attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify the
sender immediately and delete
this message. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender, except where the
sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the
University of Technology Sydney.
Before opening any attachments, please check them for viruses and defects.

Think. Green. Do.