Dear Marin,

You are right. I have been living too long in the desert.

Yes, of course I agree that a law requiring all scientific articles and their
data to be
made openly accessible would be action and would be positive.

My apologies if my grumpy posting implied otherwise.

I thank you and the far more attentive and patient Hélène Bosc for pointing
this out to me.

Stevan Harnad