I am not sure of being quite on target, but I will risk it anyway. This
perspective seems to me to complete the dissemin tool in useful ways.

To inspect what Dissemin is about, just check http://dissem.in .

And if I am totally off base, please tell me. I stand to be corrected,
if needed.

--
Jean-Claude Guédon

Professeur titulaire