Dear Dr. Morrison,

I think that you make a very strong assumption of equal distribution of
journal sizes, which to me does not hold up to a reality check. Because of
this the "average" APC you compute is three to four times lower compared to
what authors/institutions actually pay to MDPI per paper in average.

To complete your history of APC changes, you may also want to consider the
following websites (or their archived counterparts, in case they are taken
offline):

http://www.mdpi.com/about/apc-2011 (http://weblock.io/8E4P1NWIOG)
http://www.mdpi.com/about/apc-2012 (http://weblock.io/RO6RKQRHM6)
http://www.mdpi.com/about/apc-2013 (http://weblock.io/8E4P1NNIQ4)