very powerful neighbour with whom we share not only a very long border but also
intelligence information.

I argue that multiple copies of archives, not only in friendly neighbouring
countries but also in regions that are different both geographically and
politically, is in the best long-term interests of ongoing sharing of our
collective knowledge.

Thoughts?

Heather Morrison

On 2016-11-30, at 11:12 AM, Stevan Harnad
<amscifo...@gmail.com<mailto:amscifo...@gmail.com>>
 wrote:

We're only just beginning to see the long, dark reach of what the deplorables
have wrought upon the planet... (Thank goodness the Canadian government today
is Trudeau's liberals and not Harper's "conservatives.")

http://thenextweb.com/politics/2016/11/30/trump-scares-internet-archive-canada/