Thanks Richard,

You are right that there is no financial information in this report. We
want this report to focus on the progress relevant to scholarly
communities. The financial information is a different aspect that I
prefer to address separately.

We are preparing a simple finance oriented report (but not as detailed
as PLoS has been doing) for the 2015-2017 period where we will highlight
the evolution of our APC range and distribution, of number of fully
waived journals and articles, of the discounts and waivers, of the
subsidized not-for profit projects, and of the sponsoring of academic
events and awards.
This will take a few more weeks to finalize.

Best wishes,
Franck

Franck Vazquez, Ph.D
Chief Executive Officer, MDPI AG
St. Alban-Anlage 66, 4052 Basel, Switzerland
Tel. +41 61 683 77 34
http://www.mdpi.com
--
http://orcid.org/0000-0002-7967-3798