Hello,

ASAPbio are looking for temporary assistance with a research project on
preprint servers.

We’re looking for one or two people with knowledge of scholarly publishing
practices and ethics but without formal affiliation with any preprint
server. This may be particularly suitable for any Library and Information
Science scholars, and/or researchers currently on leave, between posts or
looking for a small supplement to their normal work.

We estimate up to 80 hours of work between now and the end of June at rate
of US$30/hour. This could be split between two researchers, and we are
flexible with cadence of work (although we prefer completion of this phase
as early as possible).

The research is online: the researcher would be using information publicly
available from specified preprint server websites to complete a structured
survey. They would need to provide their own computer, internet connection
and workspace, and be able to work according to a US contractor arrangement.

Please apply by Sunday April 7 (end of day in latest timezone on Earth).

More details are online at:
https://asapbio.org/research-assistant-preprint-directory.

Please share this with anyone you think may be interested and suitable.

Kind regards,

Naomi

--
Naomi Penfold, PhD