LOOKING OUT FOR a life partner? Circulate your message among
thousands of largely-Goan readers. For a listing in this column send
details to [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the subject line
CYBER-MATRIMONIALS This is a free, volunteer-driven service
undertaken in community interest. Feel free to share this ezine among
another who might find it useful.

FEMALE (LOOKING FOR A GROOM)

Attractive, slim  RC Goan Spinster, 44 years, BA, employed, good natured
looking for a marriage alliance from educated, cultured, RC bachelors.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am a a 32 year old teacher by profession working in the gulf for the last
5 years. I am looking out for a bachelar with good moral values, sociable
and sincere. A person who does not have vices n well educated.  Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Looking for an alliance for my 32 year old sister, doctor working in USA.
5'1", of good family background, very generous and sincere type of person.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Japan based Goan spinster 28 years looking for a decent RC gentleman.
I am looking for a compatible partner who is well mannered, caring and
most importantly has good moral values . Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

RC Goan lady working middle-management in Dubai, 32, 5'5", attractive,
sensible, intelligent with sober yet fun personality, good family
background, seeks matrimonial alliance from decent RC Goan bachelors
(preferably also in Dubai) looking to settle down. Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Alliance invited for 32yr RC Goan girl, height 5 '3' Mumbai based godfearing
and simple. Done her Post Graduation and working as Secretary.  Seeks a
simple down to earth and god fearing life partner. Replies are invited from
well settled RC Goan bachelors aged 32 to 39 yrs based in India or abroad.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Goan RC spinster 26 years/5'6", dusky complexioned, slim, well educated, is
currently working. Goan RC bachelors 26-30 years, residing in Goa or abroad
are welcome to contact me on behalf of my cousin with full profile and
photograph: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Alliance invited for 34yrs RC Goan girl, height 5 '2" Mumbai based software
professional. Replies are invited from well settled RC Goan bachelors aged
34 to 40 yrs based in India or abroad. Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Looking for an RC Goan, decent, interesting, genuine man who is the real
thing. I am a Goan RC female, lawyer, 35 years of age, in Australia who
has a positive outlook on life, genuine with a sense of humour and I look
forward to your photo and details on email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Goan RC Spinster, 35 / 5' 2", graduate, working in Kuwait, on working visa
no 17, seeks alliance from decent Goan RC bachelors between 36 - 39 years.
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

MALE (LOOKING FOR A BRIDE)

Well established RC Goan Bachelor, 27 years, 5'8", financially secure BE
Mechanical Engineer, working for a multinational Oil & Gas Company in the
Gulf for the last 6 Years as an Operations Manager. Fair, good-looking,
sincere, honest, non smoker, good natured, with sober habits, coming from a
god-fearing family. Seeks suitable alliance from a good looking, slim RC
Goan girl with good family and moral values, qualified and working
preferably as a Chartered Accountant or Doctors. Should be between the
ages of 21-26 years. Email with details and recent scanned (full sized)
photo to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Alliance invited for a Goan bachelor US-based (Green Card) RC 37/5'9", good
looking, with a graduate in Engineering from REC, Calicut. Working for a
major Finance corporation in the US (Washington DC) and have been in the
country for the last eight years.  Primarily from Miramar, Goa, a good
communicator and an outgoing person with strong moral background. Email
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Goan RC bachelor, 41, wheatish complexion, post graduate, working in the
Gulf, good job, simple seeks suitable proposals. Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

RC Goan bachelor age 39, employed as teacher in reputed Catholic school in
Goa, very well settled, average built, good looking, cool & caring finds
himself ready for a suitable partner who must be of Goan origin from
respectable family background, God fearing, with a  sense of humour. Only
replies with complete details of self and family will be considered. Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Well-settled, smart, slim Goan RC bachelor, 31/5'7", Engineer working in
Bangalore, widely travelled and having cosmopolitan outlook on life invites
proposals from Goan RC spinsters with pleasing personality. Email:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I am a 40 year old male, now working in London on workpermit visa. Looking
out for a god fearing, simple, understanding girl age between 30 to 35 years
old. Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We are looking for a RC Goan spinster, homely, god fearing & below 33 for my
brother who is 35  years of age, annulled. He is 6.2', fair, good-looking,
family oriented, very loving, religious & well settled. He is working as 2nd
Marine Engineer on ship. Please reply with full details & recent photo to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Get cybermatrimonials regularly in your mailbox for free; no  obligation.
To receive this, contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]  with the subjectline
CYBER-MATRIMONIALS
Next issue of cybermatrimonials coming shortly.
Please send your ads to [EMAIL PROTECTED] asap.

Please note: Goanet does not encourage mention of caste affiliations,
so please refrain from including any such reference to such in your emails.
Goanet reserves the right to edit your ad for any reason, including length.
Please clearly mention your email address in the body of your ad as we
get an abundance of emails, it is sometimes difficult and time consuming
to decipher email addresses. We appreciate your feedback on
Cybermatrimonials. Tell us if you found this service useful or your ideas
of how it could be improved. Confidentiality assured.